Our 18,000 square foot facility opened in November 2012. Crafted from Jerusalem stone, the A. I. and Manet Schepps Hillel Building houses the Abe and Annie Seibel Center for Jewish Campus Life.
We are very proud of our beautiful building, which includes:
16050-seat sanctuary 9825-seat lecture hall/theater with stadium-style seating
- Replica Western Wall prayer and meditation plaza
- Jewish library and study room
- Pool and ping pong tables
LargeMedium capacity multi-purpose room
- Separate meat and dairy kitchens
- Student lounge and roof terrace overlooking Kyle Field and campus
- Jewish History Walk
Student kitchen with snacks and beverages(hopefully this will be back 2021-2022 school year)
Will you be visiting Texas A&M? Schedule a visit to tour Hillel, too! Fill out this form and we will contact you to schedule a tour of our beautiful building.
Are you an incoming student? Fill out this form to let us know who you are. Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up-to-date with us.