Join Hillel on our adventures this 2014-2015 school year! We’re planning some fantastic trips to Israel and to support Israel, to Eastern Europe, and to help rebuild homes destroyed by disaster!
During the 2014-2015 school year, we anticipate sending students on the following trips:
- November 2-3, 2014: AIPAC National Summit in Dallas (space is limited)
- December-January: Winter break Taglit Birthright Israel trip (registration begins September 9 at freeisraeltrip.org)
- January 11-18, 2014 (Winter Break): Jewish Disaster Response Corps Alternative Break Trip to assist with disaster recovery in Arkansas or Mississippi (space is very limited).
- March 1-3, 2015: AIPAC Policy Conference in Washington D.C.
- March 15-22, 2015 (Spring Break): JDC Entwine Hillels of Texas trip to Jewish communities in Hungary and Romania (space is very limited).
- May, 2015: Summer Taglit Birthright Israel trip
- August, 2015: Hillel Institute for new Engagement Interns in St. Louis (2015-2016 engagement interns only, applications available in the spring.)
If you’re interested in any of these trips (especially the ones with limited space), please contact Rabbi Matt Rosenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.